It’s easy to test drive Autoship on this site. We’ve connected a sandbox payment gateway so that you can see just how easy WC Autoship makes it for your customers to create and manage their Autoship orders.
Place A Test Order on Trader Joey’s
Step 1: Add items to your cart
You can add any items to your cart. Just make sure you’ve added at least 1 item that is scheduled for an Autoship frequency so that you can see Autoship work.
Step 2: Register As A Customer
Autoship Customers must always register with your site – and they will want to! By registering as a customer, they will be able to view their Scheduled Orders for Autoship in the My Account > Scheduled Orders page. Go ahead and enter an email and password, so you can see the Autoship Customer experience after you checkout!
Use a Test Payment Method at Checkout
For payment methods, you can use any one of the following test credit cards to complete the checkout:
Autoship Cloud supports over 8 popular payment integrations: find yours here!
- For the Expiration Date, use any future month/year combination.
- For CVV, use “123” for Visa/MC/Discover or “1234” for American Express.
Step 3: Complete the checkout as a normal customer
Nothing fancy here. This is just WooCommerce doing what it does. Autoship Cloud only cares that you have scheduled items with an Autoship frequency and will create the appropriate Scheduled Orders once the normal WooCommerce checkout is completed – automatically!
After Checkout, select “My Account” and then “Scheduled Orders”.
You are now test driving the Autoship customer experience!
Here’s a few things you might want to try:
- View your Autoship schedules
- Delay/Pause/Resume/Delete a schedule
- Add/Remove an item to a schedule
- Add a payment method (see “Test Payment Methods” above)
- Change your shipping method
- Complete another checkout with a new Autoship frequency (to see another Autoship appear in My Account > Scheduled Orders)